Apprise Health Insights is the most reliable and complete source of hospital data in Oregon. As the data subsidiary of the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS), Apprise staff have gathered and analyzed data about Oregon hospitals and health systems since 1985. We strive to provide data, tools, and expertise to help hospitals understand the healthcare landscape in the Pacific Northwest.
Healthcare leaders and policymakers rely on Apprise for analysis on critical topics such as:
• Hospital financial trends
• Community needs assessments
• Inpatient, outpatient, and emergency department utilization statistics
• Market share distribution and shifts for specific service lines
• Primary procedures and diagnoses of patient pools by demographic characteristics
• Effects of Federal and state policy changes for Medicaid/Medicare
Along with the Association, Apprise also works closely with the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and all acute care hospitals to ensure that the hospital provider tax program, which is an integral financing strategy for the State of Oregon to fund its Medicaid program, is yielding important and substantial benefits for Oregonians.